The TOU may be edited by Max.net from time to time, in any way, without notice, effective upon the posting of the modified TOU to [ http://www.Max.net/terms.php ]. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance to the new TOU.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF Max.netAll material on the Site, including the Max.net logo, design, graphic, other files and the arrangement thereof are copyright Max.net, all rights reserved. Without Max.net's prior written consent, you agree not to display or use in any manner the material on the Site. All Max.net trademarks and service marks and other Max.net products and service names are trademarks of Max.net, (the "Max.net Marks"). Without Max.net's prior written consent, you agree not to display or use, in any manner the Max.net Marks.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") sets forth the law regarding the use of copyrighted materials on the Internet. The Site and all Max.net users are subject to the requirements of the DMCA. Any allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site must comply with the DMCA notification requirements detailed below.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification Requirements:
- Physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf (the "Claimant")
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material claimed to infringe the copyright(s), and enough information for Max.net to locate it including URLs and specific descriptions of the infringing material at each URL
- The Claimant's name, address, and telephone number(s)
- A statement that the Claimant has a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner or his agent
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification of copyright infringement is accurate and that the Claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Send the notification via the Contact Us form.
The DMCA contains very specific guidelines as to what proper notification of claimed infringement must contain. Copyright owners may obtain a copy of the DMCA, including these guidelines, by visiting the web site of the U.S. Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512.
Max.net is not required to respond to notices that do not meet the requirements of the DMCA. Copyright owners should be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims and that Max.net will actively refer complainants who use the DMCA for improper purposes to relevant law enforcement agencies.
USE OF THE SITEIn using the Site, you agree:
- Not to use spiders, robots or other automated data mining techniques to catalog, download, store or otherwise reproduce or distribute information available on the Site without our prior consent;
- Not to frame portions of the Site within another website or establish links from any other website to any page of the Site other than the home page;
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, including, without limitation, via means of overloading or crashing, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- Not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites; or
- Not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site that are restricted from general access.
In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on the Site. You understand that while Max.net may monitor its service electronically to determine that its facilities are operating satisfactorily, as a general practice, Max.net does not monitor its users' use or activities to determine whether they are in compliance with the TOU. However, when Max.net becomes aware of any violation of the TOU or other user agreements, Max.net may take any action to stop or correct such violation, including, but not limited to, denying access to Max.net's services and equipment or to the Internet.
AFFILIATED SITESMax.net works with a number of third parties whose websites may be linked with the Site. Because Max.net has no control over the content and performance of these third party websites, Max.net makes no guarantees about the accuracy, integrity, content or quality of the information or services provided by such websites, and Max.net assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading or unlawful content that may reside on those websites. Under no circumstances will Max.net be liable in any way for any information or services provided by any third party websites linked from the Site. You acknowledge that such linked sites may contain adult-oriented or offensive content. Max.net is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Max.net of the site or any information contained therein. When leaving the Site, you should be aware that Max.net TOU no longer govern, and therefore you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of that site.
You may create a hyperlink to the Site provided such link and the content associated with the link do not portray Max.net or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. You may not use a Max.net logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of Max.net to link to the Site without the express written permission of Max.net. This permission may be revoked at any time. You acknowledge that Max.net does not verify, endorse, or vouch for the companies or entities listed or advertised on the Site. Furthermore, the Site is not responsible for the delivery or quality of any goods or services sold or advertised by third parties through or on the Site.